TURNOVER $260,000 p.a & open ONLY 30 hours per week – DOUBLE IT AT LEAST !!
Made in Turin is open for only 30 hours a week. The owners enjoy a couple of monthly trips to Italy each year and DO NOT do home delivery. YES – this is a great lifestyle business but there is room for massive GROWTH for anyone who wants to ramp it up.
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS & WATCH THE BUSINESS GROW …….
1. Open for more than 30 hours a week
2. Don’t close the doors for 1-2 months each year to go to Italy
3. Offer home delivery
4. Engage third party home delivery Contractors (UberEats, Deliveroo etc)
5. Open early every day and sell coffee and breaky
6. Open for lunch and deliver to local businesses
7. Establish a Social Media presence
The immaculate shop fit out was custom built from the beginning inclusive of an efficient internal cool-room, plumbing, electrical, exhaust and grease trap – all of the equipment is movable.
Situated in one of the most prominent positions in Avalon Beach nestled amongst other successful well frequented restaurants and food haunts AND next door to Vintage Cellars – there is. no shortage of foot traffic.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|