Charming Art Deco apartment being only one of only four in a beautifully maintained 1930s block. With a spacious layout, the two bedroom plus study apartment makes a great alternative to a semi with rear access to sunny communal garden. Located on the ground floor tucked away in a leafy enclave just footsteps to Barracluff Park and a level walk to Bondi’s renowned surf and cafe culture.
- Ground floor position in well maintained block of 4
- 91sqm approx house-like proportions, great alternative to a semi
- Stunning decorative ceilings & period features
- Separate large living & bright dine-in kitchen
- Direct Access to sunny outdoor area and common laundries
- 2 bright bedrooms with large windows
- Original bathroom; Sunroom or study/nursery
- Quiet pocket of North Bondi, close to the beach and Rose Bay village
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?