Tranquil sanctuary within a heartbeat of all the action
Peacefully nestled at the rear of a boutique building with leafy outlooks at every turn, this well-presented garden apartment presents the perfect space and setting to fashion your dream home. Located just above Forsyth Park, it is 350m to the Watson Street bus stand and a few minutes stroll from Neutral Bay’s cosmopolitan shopping and cuisine scene.
- Set within ‘City Lights’, a tidy building of 12 with minimal access stairs
- Generous living space with defined dining area by the kitchen and balcony
- Sliding glass doors open to a private balcony with lush leafy outlooks
- Large bedrooms with built-ins wardrobes, main has space for a study
- Modernised bathroom with shower over bath, entrance hall with storage
- Short stroll to supermarkets, cafes and restaurants plus bars and brasseries
- Easy walk to The Greens by North Sydney Oval and North Sydney CBD
- Covered car space, the apartment covers 74.9 sm on title, full brick building
Approximate Outgoings: Strata$1,153.05 pq // Council $290.00pq // Water $157.31pq
Approximate Sizes: Apartment incl. balcony 74.9 sqm + carspace
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images used may be previous versions and are not necessarily current representations. Figures and details are subject to change.