Property ID: 20018038
Spacious two bedroom plus study town home is beautifully appointed in premier location less than 6KMS to the CBD. This as new home is surrounded by popular schools, parks, Grantham Street Shopping, Eateries and City Tram.
• Inviting front garden
• Formal entrance hallway
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Central bathroom with double shower
• Full sized laundry
• Remote garage
• Huge open plan living/dining opening to North/East balcony
• Adjoining SMEG kitchen with metres of bench and cupboard space with pantry
• Study (possible 3rd bedroom)
• Powder room
Featuring: Solar Gas Boosted Hot Water System, Alarm, Split System Heating and Cooling throughout, polished timber floors, intercom, quality window furnishings and retractable balcony awning.
The perfect home in wide prestigious street on the Parkville border will impress fussy home owners and investors alike. Inspections by appointment or advertised open times.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||207|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|