One of only twelve in a very sought after position, this sun filled apartment offers spacious interiors and an excellent floor plan for living and entertaining.
The property features a kitchen with sleek lines and ample storage.
This integrates seamlessly to the relaxed open plan living area and onto the balcony which takes in the elevated view to the North across the playing greens of Warringah Bowling club.
This spacious two-bedroom apartment has plenty to offer as well as proximity to all the amenities of Mosman Village and city transport options.
Additional features include:
- Private covered balcony for alfresco dining options
- Boutique block set amongst tranquil gardens, in a peaceful setting
- Off street undercover parking for two cars
- Lock up storeroom
- Study nook
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate shower
- Carpeted throughout
- Two generous bedrooms with robes
Learn more about Mosman
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$1,675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||290|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|