This well presented home is in an ideal location, close to schools, the local shops, public transport, minutes to the University and a short drive to Jesmond shopping centre.
- 3 bedroom with built-in robes, main and second bedroom have ceilings fans,
- Bedroom 3 has a split system air conditioner along with glass sliding door access onto a small rear deck, which over looks the yard.
- Freshly painted and polished timber floors throughout.
- Near new kitchen with electric cooking, plenty of storage and bench space with access to the laundry which has been updated.
- Good sized living area with a split system air conditioner and ceiling fan.
- A neat bathroom with shower over bath and a new vanity,
- Linen closet for storage.
- The rear yard is big, with a fenced off area, perfect for the garden enthusiast.
- Off street parking and single garage.
- Outside pets are considered upon application.
PLEASE OBSERVE ADEQUATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND THE 4 SQUARE METRE RULE WHILE INSPECTING OUR PROPERTIES
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$415 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|