Property ID: 10489211
Presenting 10 Pitts Street Zuccoli, a stunning four bedroom family home completed only three years ago on an impressive 612m2 elevated block in a prime location surrounded by other new homes and located in one of Palmerston’s newer suburbs a short distance from the new high school, parklands, the Palmerston Regional Hospital, Gateway Shopping Centre and the Zuccoli IGA (all currently under construction).
• Contemporary neutral dcor throughout with easy care tiled floors, air conditioning and quality fixtures
• Open plan lounge/dining area with natural lighting and direct access to the alfresco area
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of storage and counter space
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite and louvered windows allowing plenty of natural light
• Undercover alfresco area looking over the manicured lawns and landscaped gardens, perfect for relaxing and enjoying Darwin’s tropical lifestyle with plenty of room for the kids/pets to play
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate bath and shower
• Excellent sized laundry with linen press and direct outdoor access
• Double lock up garage with express access to the backyard and space for a further 2 vehicles on the driveway
• Only minutes to parks, schools, shops and public transport
Don’t wait 12-18 months to build a new home when this opportunity is here!
With the new first home owners grant on existing properties of up to $24,000 stamp duty reduction and $10,000 upgrade grant you will be able to move into your new house straight away with more money in your pocket to add the little luxuries you are after.
|Building / Floor Area||191 sqm|
|Land Area||612.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||204|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|