No neighbours accross the road, just a beautiful out look.
A spacious living room enjoys views through the treetops to the lively streetscape beyond. The essence of country living this superb family estate inspires a relaxed lifestyle where every inch of this property can be enjoyed. From the moment you enter this impressive residence you will be struck by the volumes of space and light, set against the garden and lush greenery. The master bedroom at the rear features a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom overlooking the grassy yard.
Enjoy the practicality of an oversized breakfast bar in the functional kitchen. Each bedroom offers lots of natural lighting through the windows and creates an airy and bright atmosphere. A covered entertaining area is a great addition to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam. This property features air conditioning and lock-up workshop with room for extra storage.
• Convenient position on the doorstep overlooking a spacious park
• Highly sought-after blue ribbon location
• Well maintained and ready to move into
• Air-conditioned family living area for summer comfort
• The galley-style kitchen is a chef delight and includes a butlers pantry
• The king-size master bedroom comes complete with modern ensuite
• The kitchen and living room both overlook an established garden
• Built-in media speaker system that will impress out door entertaining
• Lush landscaped grounds include side access for boat or van
• Powered workshop
• Lock up garage
• Quality built by Summit Homes 2006
Located beside a lake, you can move straight in and enjoy the space, smell the fresh air and decide where the next fishing trip is going to be! Surrounded by natural beauty, you’ll enjoy uninterrupted parkland views and feel connected with nature with the park across the road. Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed.
There’s no mistake this is a great buy – call Susan Pitts today for more information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||214|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|