Located in the designer building “Lora Lane Cove” built by renowned Australian developer Hyecorp Property Group in 2014 , this stunning Northerly aspect light filled two-bedroom apartment offers a city-fringe lifestyle combining luxury, convenience and affordability.
- Spacious and bright open plan living that leads to a sun-soaked entertaining balcony
- Designer gas kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances and Caesar Stone tops
- Two modern bathrooms and Internal laundry with quality dryer
- North facing bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling mirrored robes and double track curtains, master with fully tiled deluxe ensuite
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with individual control for each room
- Security building with Intercom entry and lift access to basement parking lot and a roomy lockup storage cage
- Within catchment zone of Mowbray Public School
- Close to recently completed park, playgrounds and local cafes
- Minutes drive to Lane Cove shopping village
- Steps to express buses to City, Chatswood and Macquarie Shopping Centre
- Low-rise pet friendly complex with rooftop garden terrace
- Approx Unit size of 91sqm, Total size 108sqm including secure parking and storage
- Approx. Levy 976.50/qtr, Council $336/qtr, Water $147.31/qtr.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$840 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||243|
|Median Rental Price||$483 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|