Part of one of Waterloos most desirable apartment complexes, Divercity, this thoroughly modern one bedroom apartment is in an envious location being so central to everything you could possibly want or need. Tastefully finished and spanning across one level, enjoy the luxury of the spacious balcony or relax in your private courtyard with direct access to the spectacular gardens and swimming pool. This apartment is one not to be missed – opportunities like this are very rare & don’t stick around for long.
Beautifully appointed, features include but are not limited to:
- Quality finishes and appliances throughout
- Open plan living & dining area leads onto a good size balcony
- Modern kitchen with natural Stone bench top, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Large, light filled master bedroom with mirrored wardrobe
- Spacious modern bathroom with walk in shower
- Private courtyard off bedroom
- Internal laundry equipped with dryer
- Basement storage cage
- Security building with lift and intercom access
Residents are further spoiled with full access to a range of resort style facilities including heated pool, gym, BBQ, cabana lounges, outdoor pizza oven, yoga studio and secure internal garden courtyards.
Close proximity to all manner of public transport including Green Square Train Station (800m), buses and Bourke Street bike lanes – Only minutes to the established ‘eat streets’ of Danks, Bourke & Crown Streets – Only 3km to the Sydney CBD and 4km to Sydney Airport.
Please call William Hopkins on 0437 244 189 or Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 to arrange an inspection.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19