Wake up to the sound of birds and fresh country air with stunning natural surrounding.
This home is one of a kind, set back off the road with views over the natural bushland and rainforest, privacy is in abundance. Surrounded by greenery and the sounds of nature you truly will feel a million miles away when you arrive home after a long day.
This contemporary two level pole home is nestled on its own private 17 acres, perfectly positioned to capture the views from various positions within the home.
From the moment you walk through the front door you’re greeted by rays of natural light, open plan living area which is the heart of the home with its stunning timber floors throughout and high ceilings with a sense of spaciousness, and a cosy wood heater for those winter chilly nights.
Purpose built separate parents retreat living area downstairs, with option to convert laundry to a second bathroom.
• Three bedrooms with built-ins upstairs
• Main bathroom and toilet upstairs
• Large modern kitchen upstairs
• Balcony off living areas
• Fourth bedroom and Parents retreat downstairs
• Air conditioning
• Large laundry downstairs could convert to second bathroom
• Wood Heater
• 2 × 5000gal rainwater tanks
• 6m x 5m shed
• Seasonal Creek
• Variety of citrus trees
• Chook pen
Situated at the end of a private driveway invisible from the road, yet under 15 minutes to shops, schools, supermarket, medical centre, coffee shops and brewery’s.
The current owners are looking for new custodians for this unique property.
With respect to the latest Government measures Raine & Horne Noosa Hinterland will no longer hold open homes.
We are booking private inspections and adhering to the following procedures;
- 1.5 metre social distancing
- Avoiding touching all surfaces in properties
- Property information brochures will be sent electronically rather than as a printed copies
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|