This delightful two bedroom apartment is positioned on the third floor of small block of only twelve and located in a quiet & desirable pocket of Mosman. From an elevated position you will enjoy a leafy outlook and capture abundant natural light.
Fully renovated this property is located in one of the most peaceful settings imaginable. A galley-style kitchen reveals a bright workplace with plenty of storage, while a well-sized bathroom with full-size tub offers plenty of room.
The ‘blue-ribbon’ location in the coveted ‘Clifton Gardens enclave’ is close to shops & transport while the water’s edge & Mosman Bay Ferry are just 500m away. Walk to Sirius Cove Beach or enjoy short drive to Balmoral Beach.
• Small boutique block with established communal gardens
• Open plan living / dining enjoys ample natural light
• Two spacious bedrooms, additional cupboard space in hallway
• Large functional kitchen with generous storage options
• Tiled bathroom, full-size size bathtub with shower, storage in hallway
• Off-street car space, shared laundry facilities, communal gardens
• Close to Mosman ferry, Reid Park, Avenue Rd shops & Mosman Village
Learn more about Mosman
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|