Quietly positioned at a no through road and on a unique corner position – this could be the very best opportunity in this price point. Offering a more than lavish upgrade with plantation shutters throughout, chic bathroom and modern kitchen, this home really has the wow factor. This is perfectly tied off with plenty of off-street parking for up to four cars.
Without a doubt a great opportunity for an investor with it currently rented at $460 per week and reasonable community title – this is an opportunity not to be missed.
• Tastefully refurbished throughout
• Excellent off-street parking
• Corner block position
• Rear courtyard
• Tenant in place paying $460 per week
- property address is also known as 11/60 Elsie Street Banora Point
- Garage door has been removed and glass sliding door has been inserted.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
- Attention Clients: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic we are here to ensure the safety and health of our buyers, sellers & tenants. Social distancing will be applied upon any inspections and we will run through a list of questions and rules before entering the home.