Property ID: 10584355
Brimming with street appeal in a verdant garden setting, this first class family home delivers lifestyle excellence. With easy-care floor tiles, the neutral colour palette throughout allows you to inject your own personality at your will. This is a home with an abundance of charm and character. The manageable-sized block of land provides plenty of room for a boat, caravan.
A strong visible connection to the backyard is made possible through two banks of sliding glass doors that merge to the outdoor area. The spacious master suite is luxuriously appointed and a place you’ll love to wake up in every morning. There are 3 generous bedrooms, carpeted, all with built in wardrobes and two with ceiling fans. A entertaining area is great to the fully secured backyard with space for the kids to play and pets to roam.
• Level and low maintenance yard
• Ceiling fans for summer comfort
• Tiled area for easy maintenance
• Galley style kitchen with adjoining dining area
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• In the backyard you’ll enjoy a fantastic entertainment patio area
• There’s a separate lounge room which has a lovely wood fire – ideal for enjoying those winter nights
• Double lock up garage
• Easy access to the rear
• Combustion stove as an extra
• Solar panels for electricity cost savings
• 1142 sqm of land
Located in a family-friendly suburb is this spacious and charming home.
Owners instructions are clear: this well positioned Capel home needs to be sold.
For more information or to arrange your inspection contact Susan Pitts today.
|Land Area||1,142.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$223 p.w.|