Why build when you can move straight into this immaculate home in as-new condition with all the bells & whistles? This contemporary home has a great floorplan allowing for multiple living ‘zones’ plus a central, open-plan living & dining room opening up to enjoy views of the back yard & swimming pool.
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms with cool, neutral tones throughout. Each room has built-in wardrobes, blinds and split-system air-conditioning.
- Master bedroom provides ample space for a king bed, walk-in wardrobe, blinds & ensuite
- An entertainer’s kitchen boasts 900mm cook-top & oven with a walk-in pantry & glass window splash-back to allow oodles of natural light and sliding door to the entertainment area
- Built in 2016, the current owners purchased this home directly from the developers in 2019 so it has only been lived in for 2 years, hence its near-new condition.
- All the hard work has been done outside as well with terraced landscaping, fencing & a sensational Magna Pool (great for your skin & muscles) with retractable shade-sail.
- The outdoor entertaining area overlooks the pool, facing east to capture the cool afternoon sea breezes over the nature reserve which separates this property from the beach – only 100m away ‘as the crow flies’.
- Custom UV blinds have also been installed to protect against the morning sun or rain.
- Set on over 1,500m2 this is a large parcel of land with protected bush-lands, therefore you will never have a back neighbour.
- Water filtration system feeds the whole house not just drinking water.
- The 6.6kw solar array & large Tesla battery make this home extremely cost-effective to run, with LED lighting throughout. This is an ideal coastal home with every modern convenience, located a mere 30-35 minutes’ drive north of Port Douglas.
- Annual council rates – $1765.62
This lovely home could be your lifestyle change located in a cal-de-sac street and only a short stroll to the beach.