Situated in Leichhardt’s vibrant Italian Forum, this bright and spacious 153sqm three bedroom apartment is an ideal executive home or investment!
Boasting easy access to all of Norton Street’s cafes, restaurants, boutique shops, cinema and CBD transport.
Currently rented for $1,050 per week.
- Elevated corner setting in Palazzo Napoli with lift access
- 3 double bedrooms with built-ins, main with an en-suite
- Gas cooking
- Combined bath & shower
- Large sunny terrace, perfect for entertaining!
- 2 secure underground parking spots side by side
- Superb on-site cafes and restaurants
- Footsteps to Norton Street’s shopping village and cinemas
- Convenient urban village living with strong rental demand
Internal size: 125sqm
Parking size: 28sqm
Total size: 153sqm
Strata Levies: $1,922.10 per quarter (approx.)
Council Rates: $301 per quarter (approx.)
Water Rates: $179 per quarter (approx.)
Don’t miss out on this stunning property! Call us know on (02) 9211 8080 to avoid missing out!
Learn more about Leichhardt
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$793 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|