Basking in an idyllic private setting, this freshly updated home captures elevated district outlooks to reveal an immaculate, low-maintenance family retreat on 936sqm. It is whisper-quiet, in a premier street a short walk to Mona Vale village, schools and transport.
- Open plan lounge and dining area, separate casual meals area
- Interiors extend out to expansive covered entertaining deck with leafy outlook and district views
- Renovated island kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Paved alfresco space leads down to generous child-friendly lawn and gardens
- Three well-scaled bedrooms, two are fitted with built in wardrobes
- Bright bathroom with a bath and shower, separate w/c, large laundry
- Extensive storage space/wine cellar, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Oversized lock up garage, double carport, further space for off street parking
- Perfect set-up for families/downsizers with ample space for boats or campervans
- Positioned a short drive to Mona Vale Beach, parks and sporting fields
Water Rates: $144.11 p/q approx
Council Rates: $412.20 p/q approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?