New to the market and bound to attract plenty of attention! Talk about the kind of listing we’ve been searching for! DON’T MISS THIS! Conveniently located is this three bedroom brick home in the popular suburb of Centenary Heights. With all the boxes ticked and hard work done, just move in and enjoy. Boasting everything you need and want including a white picket fence, fire place, beautiful stained glass windows, and the front external of the home fully re-painted, all the big expenses in owning a home have been done. Seriously, the list is endless of what this amazing home has to offer, come for a look at the open home and see for yourself.
Moving inside the very inviting, double door entrance you’ll be greeted by the gorgeous features including high ceilings, stone pavers and a subtle glitter stone wall, taking you into the formal sunken lounge room with a stunning fire place making for a perfect winter’s night. The large fully equipped kitchen brings together the combined dining area and include stainless steel gas cook top and electric oven, rangehood and a dishwasher. The bedrooms boast plush carpets and built-in robes. The stunning bathroom has that wow factor with the beautiful stained glass window visible from the front entrance and offers a separate bath & hidden shower. The huge separate laundry comes with a second toilet for the convenience of if the bathroom is occupied, and the garage has internal access. The layout is gorgeous as are the finishing’s and we are sure this home will tick all of the boxes.
- 544m2 block that feels spacious and comfortable
- Single-level and well-maintained brick home
- A gorgeous double door entrance
- Large modern kitchen with loads of storage, and expansive bench space, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Sunken formal carpeted lounge room with fire place
- A warm and inviting dining space leading out to the welcoming backyard
- Three built-in bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower with an additional toilet off the laundry
- Large separate Internal laundry
- An abundance of linen storage throughout
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the beautiful maintained gardens
- Fully fenced yard
- Single garage with internal access
Ideal elevated positioned in the sought after Centenary Heights, this gorgeous lowset brick home provides all the essentials for a comfortable lifestyle. Set on a 544sqm allotment this home is close to the Waterbird Habitat, Centenary Heights High School, Rangeville Primary School, Middle Ridge Park and The Ridge Shopping Centre, everything you need just 1 block away from you. We look forward to seeing you at the open home or contact Andrew or Amy today to arrange a viewing or get some more information on this great home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?