A once in 40 year offering, this spacious three bedroom apartment is located in the tightly held “Wendora” development in the Centennial Park precinct. Situated in the tranquil courtyard garden at the rear of the complex, it offers a private low maintenance lifestyle and an elevated leafy outlook.
- Light filled interiors with generous open living and formal dining area
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite and built-in wardrobes
- Freshly painted, new carpets, new LED lighting and updated bathrooms
- Electric kitchen with new Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Full length balcony perfect for alfresco dining
- Over-sized secure lock-up garage for two cars with plenty of space for further storage.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle, it is within the highly sought after school catchment zones and just a short stroll from the boutiques of Paddington and Woollahra, family friendly Centennial Parklands and the attractions at the Entertainment Quarter with easy access into the CBD and convenient transport options. This recently recently refurbished apartment is ready for the growing family or astute investor alike.
Strata: $1,063 p/q approx.
Water: $178 p/q approx.
Council: $277 p/q approx.
Apartment Living – 97sqm
Total on Title – 130sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|