Exquisitely presented and featuring a state-of-the-art architectural design, this hugely impressive freestanding North Bondi home is coastal luxury at its finest. Situated just a walk from the beach, near the sought-after North Bondi village precinct, it stands as a prestige 4-level residence, showcasing top-end contemporary style, complete with panoramic district views and indoor/outdoor living.
Presenting to the street in a sleek and striking fashion that serves as a prelude to the luxury within, the home opens on the 2nd level, a space that incorporates a gorgeous kitchen, formal dining room and living/media room. To the rear, this floor opens to an incredible sheltered deck/BBQ area and onward to the deluxe outdoor pool zone. A wide front balcony meanwhile provides exceptional views, while the upper level offers a flexible space with possible usage as bedroom, office or living area.
The bedrooms are smartly located on the lower level, a sublime and quiet zone with interconnecting rooms and access to both the pool area and, via internal stairs, the secure and spacious garage. Without doubt an architectural masterpiece, this home is quite simply a brilliant residence, the perfect family abode in a much sought-after area, awaiting the astute buyer to make their coastal dreams come true.
- Immaculately presented home, 4 bedrooms (two with ensuites)
- Elevated aspect, incredible views over Bondi, harbour bridge, CBD
- Peaceful bedrooms including main with study + walk-in robe
- Huge double garage with internal access and large storage
- Sheltered rear entertainment zone, high-tech pool space, lift access
- Internal lift, high-spec air con throughout, double glazed windows
- Skylight, main spacious bathroom plus 5th guest powder room
- Luxurious living spaces, top floor zone with flexible usage options
- High-end fittings, no expense spared to create a lavish home
- Sought-after Bondi street, easy access to schools, shopping
- Array of popular cafes nearby, simple walk to Bondi Beach
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|