Situated on Dalby’s popular Northside this 3 bedroom home is not only ideally located but presents well & is sure to tick all the boxes. Offering the convenience of walking distance to local schools, Bowls Club, Northside Takeaway, Hospital & local gym. This home is priced to sell in the current market & won’t last.
• 3 x Bedrooms, 1 with built-in cupboards, 2 with A/C & all with ceiling fans.
• Spacious modern kitchen & dining area with ample bench space & storage including a pantry, dishwasher, electric oven & cooktop, range hood A/C & access to the rear deck.
• Generous lounge room with doors opening out to the front patio, extra comfort is provided with a fireplace, gas point & split reverse cycle A/C.
• Neat & tidy bathroom with shower over bath & great storage.
• Polished timber floors feature in all bedrooms.
• Large laundry with storage space & external access.
• Entertaining is a breeze with the rear deck right off the kitchen & dining area.
• Single carport & a 3m x 7m (approx) shed, with power & concrete floor, plus an additional garden shed.
• Rainwater tank – plumbed to kitchen.
• Near new paint inside & out.
• Fully fenced rear yard, with side access.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Dalby
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||233|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$205 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|