Contemporary three-bedroom two-bathroom terrace is superbly located at the edge of Woollahra with a short stroll to Queen Street village shops and cafes. Innovatively redesigned to draw light into the interiors, the streamlined two-level residence features a seamless level flow from front to rear in open-plan living and dining areas. Set on a deep block with rear lane access showcasing a minimalist aesthetic with clean lines, high quality finishes & wide Oak floorboards.
- 6 month lease.
- Large living & dining areas with a seamless level flow
- Custom designer kitchen with large island bench, smeg s/steel 5-burner gas range with electric oven, Smeg rangehood, Asko dishwasher & ample storage
- Level access to a limestone paved alfresco courtyard leading up to a secure remote controlled car space.
- Upstairs is the main bedroom with built-ins and balcony.
- Two more bedrooms & two sleek bathrooms, one with bath & separate shower
- Internal laundry
- Media/rumpus area with pull-down ladder to a large attic space.
- Under stair storage, basement wine cellar & gas heating bayonet
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|