Serene and sumptuous, this immaculate 5-bedroom family home offers outstanding near-beach living in a sought-after pocket of North Bondi, with off-street carport parking and sun-drenched rear deck and yard. Set over 2 levels with spacious flowing interiors and a sunny and bright ambience, this is a home to fall in love with, perfect for the growing family in the heart of a family-friendly neighbourhood.
Presenting beautifully to the street, the enclosed carport offers great convenience, the home opening to a space of generous interiors framed by high ceilings and polished floorboards. A vast living/dining area with adjoining gas kitchen presents a superb space for relaxed living, opening to a sun-bathed deck and yard, great for entertaining and safe for kids. The upper bedroom zone features a gorgeous master suite with private terrace, walk-through robe and direct bathroom access, whilst the 2 further upper bedrooms are perfect for kids. Two lower-level bedrooms are also excellent spaces, offering scope for flexible use as office/study or media/TV rooms.
Impeccably presented and much-loved by the current owners, 15a Owen St is without doubt a home of style, grace and space, making it ideal for serene family living. Owen St is set in one of the most prized residential areas of North Bondi and this home ticks every box for a relaxed coastal lifestyle. Acclaimed schools are within easy reach, as is Bondi Beach, Rose Bay and an array of local cafes, making it a perfect base in a hugely desirable locality.
- Immaculate 5-bedroom home set over 2 spacious levels
- Much-desired neighbourhood, handy to array of schools
- Outstanding living/dining area, opens to sunny deck/yard
- Deck and yard exceptional for relaxed dining, safe for kids
- 3 generous upper bedrooms, 2 located on the lower level
- Upper master w priv terrace, en-suite, walk-through robe
- Spacious rear 2nd bed, bright 3rd, great for kids w b/ins
- Gas kitchen, stone benches, d/washer, large main bench
- Handy front carport, mod main bathroom w int. laundry
- A/C, plantation shutters, f/boards, high ceilings, full of light
- Impeccable family home, mins from beach, schools, cafes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?