Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac location this newly renovated residence is breathtaking in every sense. The charming façade of this single level home unfolds into a stunning light-filled sanctuary of generous proportions and flawless finishes, all crafted with an inspired blend of impeccable detail and contemporary design.
- An immaculate renovation incorporating stylish modern inclusions, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Open plan design bathed in natural light, rear expansive sunroom
- Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, study nook/home office
- Stunning main bathroom with deep bath, herringbone feature tiling
- Caesar stone kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback
- Fully equipped internal laundry with separate shower, 2nd WC and vanity
- Rear, covered entertainers area overlooking level yard and private setting
- Huge living zone with French pattern travertine tiling throughout
- Level block with lush lawn flanked by low maintenance gardens
- Single lock up garage with fully gated carport, cul de sac street
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Woy Woy
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|