Be first to inspect this as brand new one bedroom apartment. With a quiet aspect on level 6 this apartment is sleek and modern with stylish finishes and fixtures throughout. Enjoy the rooftop plunge pool, barbeque and lounging areas and the lush central gardens.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Open plan living dining with soft neutral tones
- Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances, gas cooking, microwave oven & full size dishwasher
- Spacious bedroom with built in robe
- Ultra modern fully tiled bathroom with walk-in shower
- Separate study nook
- Internal laundry
- Spacious balcony off living and bedroom areas
- Secure basement parking
- Large storage cage in basement
- Security building with intercom access & building management on site
- Relaxing garden area and plunge pool on rooftop.
Enjoy the new face of the Waterloo precinct with the newly opened park areas & roadway directly across to the East Village shopping centre with restaurants, bars & cafes. Everything is at your doorstep. With an abundance of transport options close by for easy access to the city, airport and eastern suburbs beaches. You will be spoilt for choice.
Please call Will Hopkins on 0437 244 189 Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or to arrange an inspection time.
Please register your interest for inspections via email agent’ or book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
During the evolving COVID-19 pandemic our priority is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff, and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands or use the sanitiser provided before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||270|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|