Contemporary luxury and high-end style defines this new 2 storey residence where designer finishes, space and exceptional quality combine to create a superb lifestyle home. Positioned in one of Annandale’s premium locations, it offers substantial proportions, spacious outdoor areas and zones for all types of entertaining.
No expense has been spared to create one of the area’s finest properties in a great community setting that is equidistant to Leichhardt’s shopping and restaurant precinct, the Italian Forum, Norton Plaza boutiques and supermarket, transport, cafes, trendy eateries and all that Annandale Village and its surrounds has to offer.
• 3 bedroom all with custom built-in wardrobes, flowing open interiors feature light-filled living spaces
• European oak parquet flooring, Ducted Air-conditioning on both levels, Gas fireplace
• Plantation Shutters, Security Alarm, recessed mood lighting
• Rear Access to Secure lock up garage + Attic ladder to loft storage, internal access
• Flowing interiors through bi-fold doors to the outdoors for easy-care entertaining
• Bedroom incorporating study nook with all connections to facilitate built in desk + storage cupboards
• Covered timber decked entertaining patio encompassing gorgeous natural light through the 3 equally proportioned skylights
• Family friendly rear garden features a private lawn
• Deluxe kitchen with Ceasar island bench & Euro fittings, dishwasher and pantry
• Quality joinery throughout to maximise storage, Euro Style Internal Laundry with front loader fitted Washing Machine
• Both main and en-suite bathrooms are fully tile & enjoy underfloor heating
Popular family location with Annandale Public school, Taverners Hill Infants and St Fiacres Catholic Primary School nearby also with easy access to popular high schools and universities, superbly located approx. 4km from the Sydney CBD
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Annandale
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||131|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|