Property ID: 19627375
Your search for the perfect family home is over, with this elegant residence offering comfortable living in a tranquil locale.
Showcasing the quality of its era, the classic 1940s brick home offers spacious separate lounge and dining areas, high ceilings and polished timber floors throughout.
With a new kitchen and lovingly maintained interior, there isn’t a cent to be spent, although visionary buyers will see the potential to improve and capitalise over time.
Tucked away in a leafy cul-de-sac, the home is moments from all amenities, with Bexley North Station, shops and restaurants a short stroll away.
• Three bedrooms, main with mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Stylish new kitchen featuring gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Large separate lounge and dining rooms, plus sunroom
• Off- street parking with drive-through access to rear
• Large, level north-east facing yard
• Polished timber floors, solid brick, high ceilings
• Adjoining laundry plus extra W/C
• Land Size 464sqm
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$523 p.w.|