Circa 1900 this magnificent character stone homestead with brand new roof boasts of the features one would be expect of a home of this era – arched hallway, polished timber flooring, 4 open fire places with ornate mantles, height pressed metal ceilings, cellar & bullnosed verandahs.
The home comprises:
• 3 double bedrooms all with open fires & ornate mantles
• Huge lounge & dine with open fire
• Country style kitchen with dishwasher, large gas oven & walk-in pantry
• Study with potential to be converted to a butlers pantry
• Rustic family casual meals room with combustion heating
• Brand new sparkling bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
• Large laundry with full wall of linen & storage robes
• Dry cellar, the perfect spot to store the wine
• The home is complete with ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
Across the full width of the home is a large patio overlooking the established back garden.
There is also a functional outdoor toilet.
The single garage, currently utilised as a gym has an attached carport & secure store room.
Established as a hobby farm the properties outbuildings include a shearing shed, a 6 stable besser brick barn, hay shed, implement shed 30×8.5 mts, implement shed 9×6 mts, store shed & steel cattle yards with loading ramp.
6 acres of the land has been sown to wheat and medic which will suit ideally for grazing of stock or baling for hay later in the year.
Fenced to several paddocks, you can manage your stock & grow your own feed.
Situated 5 minutes out of Mallala this property is within very easy commuting distance to the city & suburbs.
If you are looking for a property oozing with character & want to enjoy a peaceful rural lifestyle, look no further – This one is for you.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|