Conveniently located, this unique oversized one bedroom + study apartment offers generous living space with city bound bus service at the front door.
- Spacious bedroom with expansive walk in wardrobe with own window!
- Good sized study / home office or child’s nursery with child locks
- Modern gas kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage & new dishwasher
- Sun drenched dining and living area flowing to a leafy northerly balcony
- Full bathroom, New York Style laundry including dryer and under staircase storage
- Security intercom building with a basement parking space.
Due to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, our property is the safety and well-being of our clients, staff and the general public. At all inspections, please:
• Maintain at least 1.5m distance
• Avoid touching surfaces
• Wash your hands before entering
Please do not book an inspection if:
• You are, or have been, unwell with cold or flu like symptoms
• You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
• You have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Ashfield
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||76|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|