Property ID: 20526362
Be first to inspect this completely renovated one bedroom apartment in the heart of vibrant Potts Point. Extremely bright and airy with plenty of cross ventilation. Enjoy the quiet position on level 4 with no common walls. A peaceful and very private haven in the heart of the action. This central Potts Point address is on point with modern & vibrant city living.
- Brand new fully renovated interiors.
- Open plan living with timber floors
- Stylish kitchen with wrap around island granite top bench, new Bosch appliances including a full size dishwasher. Refrigerator available.
- Bright bedroom with built-in wardrobe and timber floor
- Brand new bathroom with walk in shower & fittings to install a washing machine.
- Modern lighting with dimmers throughout.
- Security building
Enjoy the convenience of this prime & central location with bars, entertainment & shopping galore, 10 minutes walk to the offerings of the Woolloomooloo waterside and a quick trip to the city centre. Close to Sydney’s famous beaches. You will love where you live.
With an abundance of transport options including buses to the city and the Kings Cross station only 4 minutes walk away.
Please call Katherine Lawson on 0498 007 885 or Will Hopkins on 0437 244 189 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
Learn more about Potts Point
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$925 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||178|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|