A gorgeous facade & generous proportions showcase a fabulously family-friendly configuration. Tastefully restored & extended interiors combine to create an excellent double brick Californian classic located in one of the Inner West’s most prized locations.
Encompassing charming period features, this spacious family home demonstrates an undeniable sense of light and space with soaring ornate ceilings, positioned only a short leisurely walk to Majors Bay village. Enjoying a fabulous high elevation and corner disposition with an attractive 15.3mtr frontaqe and approx. 581sqm of expansive & level land, offering plenty of room for your in-ground pool or in-law accommodation S.T.C.A.
- Gorgeous double fronted facade, formal lounge, dining & family room
- Expansive & sun-filled easy-care rear garden with room for pool, granny flat, deck or extension S.T.C.A
- Lead-light windows, high patterned ceilings and decorative fireplace
- 3 Good sized bedrooms with built-in in master + study/4th bedroom, ideal for growing family
- Plenty of future scope for you to flaunt your own flair
- Side driveway leads to off street parking for 2 cars including Lock up garage
- Walk to Majors Bay Rd cafes and village shops, schools, golf club and Bay-side parks & transport
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?