Comfortably perched with an elevated outlook is this full brick & solid Federation home. Capturing gorgeous panorama, you have the perfect opportunity to own a gorgeous home brimming with traditional charm and character, this classic 3 bedroom semi is gorgeous as is.
Enjoying large land approx. 348sqm, this stunning semi is positioned in a leafy street setting just a few minutes’ walk from Five Dock shops yet amazingly quiet. Stunning street views of Sydney Harbour bridge, Barangaroo and within footsteps of the tranquil harbour waters and the renowned Bay Run. At your doorstep as are numerous parks, cafes, restaurants, shops, fitness centres, marina and pools, completing the perfect lifestyle picture that makes this a highly sought after location.
Charming Federation with original features – high ornate ceilings, led light windows, wide corridor, ample size bedrooms with built-ins, outdoor covered entertainment area encompassing level landscaped lawns and built-in swim spa style pool.
- Flexible floor plan with a selection of living options
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Central lounge room, dining room with original fireplace
- Rear family room, neat open-plan gas kitchen with breakfast bar
- Smart contemporary bathroom with a bath, separate guest WC
- Expansive sun bathed level lawns & landscaped gardens both front & rear.
- Deep grassed garden with Swim spa pool ready to enjoy this summer
- Encompassing great storage with multiple storage solutions
- Tandem parking off street, ducted R/C air conditioning
- Polished floorboards, high patterned ceilings, stained & coloured glass- – - Solid brick & tile design, perfect home for the downsizer or young family
Offering great convenience within easy access to Five Dock, Haberfield & Drummoyne shopping villages, schools (including Trinity Grammar and PLC Sydney), transport and nearby foreshore. Approx. 8kms to Sydney CBD.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Five Dock
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||62|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|