This well maintained four bedroom family home with backyard access and rear entertainment area is perfect for the growing family.
Location is perfect, set high at the end of the cul-de-sac with a walkway through to Thornton street and easy access to local buses and it’s within the catchment area for the local schools.
- Four bedroom all with built-ins robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and positioned for privacy
- Large formal entry
- Spacious kitchen fully equipped with breakfast bar
- Air conditioned open plan lounge and dining that opens to the covered entertainment area
- Separate toilet
- Large bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Security screens and ceiling fans throughout the home
- Fully fenced large rear yard
- Double lock up garage on remote control.
- Easy access to local schools shops and Highway.
Be quick! This won’t last long. Call John Keating from Raine & Horne today for your private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||190|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|