Property ID: 19654583
A prestigious display of architectural design and flawless contemporary finishes. Located on the waterfront with a stunning Northern aspect showcasing spectacular 270 degree harbour views that stretch from Blackwattle Bay to North Sydney, the interiors are flooded with natural light and summer breezes.
Tiled living areas, full height glass windows and doors create a seamless indoor -outdoor space perfect for living and entertaining.
Luxurious in design and quality this incredible residence offers deluxe marble bathrooms, with the master bedroom and large lounge both having uninterrupted water views.Evolve The stunning kitchen features full length stone bench tops, Miele appliances and Vintec wine fridge.
- Highlights include the vast paved alfresco balcony with uninterrupted water views
- Ducted air conditioning, C-Bus control and gas fireplace
- Double car space with storage
- A designer haven unmatched in quality or outlook
- Invitingly private and peaceful interiors throughout
- Intuitively designed floorplan, expansive open living
– Double bedrooms, built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Essentially no common walls, 191m2 of living space
- Resort style facilities: heated pools, tennis courts, steam room & gyms
This inviting apartment is a home of light and style, that flows across to spectacular views of Sydney Harbour. This is a rare prime waterfront opportunity in the sought-after Jacksons Landing community.
Within walking distance to the fish markets, restaurants, shopping, transport and CBD. Easy access to Anzac and Harbour Bridge. Resort – style facilities with indoor heated pool, steam room, gymnasium, meeting room, tennis courts and 24 hour security.. Abundant foreshore walks and parklands in pet – friendly community.
This apartment boasts the space and quality not often found in three bedroom properties; this is certainly a unique offering.
Strata: $ 3476 p/q approx.
Water: $ 172 p/q approx.
Council: $353 p/q approx.
Apartment Living: 192sqm
Total on Title: 226sqm
|Building / Floor Area||226 sqm|
Learn more about Pyrmont
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$840 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||223|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|