One of Mosman’s largest private homes, this is a truly a rare opportunity to acquire a property of such size and prestige. Absolutely no expense has been spared, the quality of the extensive renovation is second to none. Architecture and interior design by multi award winning Sydney architect, Michael Robilliard and constructed by Master builders “The Construction Connection” (TCC).
Located moments from exclusive Clifton Gardens beach and reserve, the property offers a desirable northeast aspect and some of Sydney’s most expansive main harbour views. This sprawling home sits on almost 1500 square metres of land and features extensive accommodation, formal and informal living areas and resort-style facilities.
This property is fully secure and perfect for large families and will appeal to those who like to entertain on a grand scale and are seeking supreme privacy.
• Formal lounge, dining and sunroom flowing to covered terrace
• Large chef’s kitchen design and fit out by Damien Pignolet, founder and executive chef of Bistro Moncur
• Poured terrazzo and Tasmanian black bean floors/joinery and solid New Guinea rosewood doors and windows throughout
• Main bedroom features walk in wardrobes, superb private ensuite bathroom with private terrace, study and breathtaking views
• Rumpus room on ground floor opens to secure and sunny garden and pool area. Fantastic for kids parties/informal entertaining
• Security gate, garage with internal access to the home and plenty of storage
• Separate freestanding two story studio area showcasing harbour views and its own private bathroom
• Under-floor heating in kitchen and bathrooms are fully integrated back to base security system
• Huge laundry room and private barbecue area with commanding water views
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Mosman
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||239|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||282|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|