With proximity to all amenities being one of the major benefits of residing in this podium level apartment, it is hard to go past the seaside lifestyle…
• Cycle track virtually at the doorstep to start you off on your morning walk or ride along the coastline
• Wollongong Golf Club located across the road, as too is Aldi
• Security basement parking, lift access
• Overly spacious and open living area accessing a huge wrap terrace
• Bright north-westerly aspect with two of the three bedrooms also opening to the tiled outdoor area
All of your shopping, recreational and transport needs will surely be met here at “Elements”.
Council Rates: $326.59 Per Quarter Approximately
Strata Levies: $796.60 Per Quarter Approximately
Strata Inspection Report Available Upon Request.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Wollongong
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||442|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|