Property ID: 20744799
Large three bedroom town home with street frontage enjoys strolling distance to shopping, schools and is surrounded by all modes of transport. The home is bathed in natural light and offers one bedroom on the ground floor with another two bedrooms upstairs making it perfect for extended family.
• 3 bedrooms
• Formal entry
• Large bedroom/study/office with Built in wardrobe and w/c
• Fully fitted European laundry with plenty of storage
• Double remote garage
• Relaxed open plan living/ dining opening to sun drenched entertainers balcony
• Fully equipped kitchen with stainless appliances and pantry
• Study nook/bar
• Sparkling central bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
• Master bedroom with full ensuite bathroom and built in wardrobes
• 2nd bedroom with polished timber floors and built in wardrobe
Featuring: security intercom, split system heating and cooling, alarm system, polished timber floors throughout and remote garaging for 2 vehicles.
Only a few minutes’ walk to Flemington Racecourse, Ascot Vale and Showgrounds Rail Stations, Racecourse and Union Road Trams and shopping make this home an easy choice to live comfortably.
Learn more about Ascot Vale
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||145|
|Median Rental Price||$585 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|