This impressive 3-bedroom home is located in a unique position in the sought after suburb of Macquarie Fields.
• Conveniently placed within walking distance to local schools, shops, sporting grounds, Macquarie Fields leisure centre & public transport.
• 3 bedrooms with mirrored built ins , the main also features a fan.
• Well Lit living room with Split Air Conditioner.
• Open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances & loads of cupboard space.
• Quality tiled bathroom consists of floor to ceiling tiles & a separate toilet.
• Covered timber decking overlooking the backyard.
• Single garage with internal access & Concrete Drive way with extra Car space
Apply online using https://1form.com/au/ras or download tenancy application form from our website
Please call Farha today on 0405 436 393 or email at [email protected] for more details regarding this property!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
Macquarie Fields High School
|LOT 1 Bensley Road Macquarie Fields NSW 2564||Secondary||Government||0.41 km|
Macquarie Fields Public School
|LOT 1 Bensley Road Macquarie Fields NSW 2564||Primary||Government||0.55 km|
Ingleburn High School
|115 Oxford Road Ingleburn NSW 2565||Secondary||Government||1.13 km|
|EDEN College||Brooks Street Macquarie Fields NSW 2564||Special||Non-Government||1.27 km|
Ingleburn Public School
|51 Oxford Road Ingleburn NSW 2565||Primary||Government||1.51 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.