2 Nowland Court, Usher
A welcoming open plan living and dining space boast an abundance of natural light and comfort, perfect for entertaining all year round. A striking open plan kitchen is the heart of the home and is a chef’s dream with its sleek features. The child and pet-friendly backyard is fully fenced with plenty of off-street parking including room for a caravan and or boat. The BBQ area is ideal for entertaining and the yard is secure with an additional grassed area.
Tastefully renovated and ready to move in, you can enjoy the lifestyle this wonderful suburb has to offer. A modern home of light and substance in an ultra-convenient setting. You’ll feel right at home in the bedrooms which are bright, airy and have robes in each. The bathrooms is modern and stylish.
• Great family neighborhood and close to local shops and schools and sporting facilities.
• Total land area of 679sqm
• Eye-catching structural presence from street level
• Generous open plan layout
• Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• The main bedroom has a stylish ensuite with walk in robe
• Solar panels are a cost saving
• 2 separate bathrooms, each offering a shower and one with a separate bath
• Games room is a perfect size to fit the pool table
• Approx. 222sqm of living area
• Separate location for your veggie garden
• Workshop is conveniently located
• Enclosed corner block perfect to park your boats, van and other big toys
• Landscaped, low-maintenance established garden
• Light-filled dining space enjoys a glorious outlook to the garden
Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today – I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a lifestyle opportunity not to be missed. The separate family room and meals area takes in the leafy backdrop adjacent to the very well-appointed and stylish kitchen. The grounds are child and pet-friendly with access to the lock up workshop and low maintenance backyard.
Not a cent to spend… just move in and enjoy!
This residence is appealing in every sense, so don’t delay – call Susan and Karlene now to arrange your viewing!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|