Open Home Postponed
Are you looking for an acreage opportunity that’s out of the ordinary?
This picturesque acreage offers you the originally built homestead which has been partially renovated and added to over the years. The acreage provides plenty of room for your horses plus stables big enough for your horse float. There’s also 4 large sheds including a massive engineering workshop, multiple offices areas from which a small business is currently operating plus a dam on the upper level.
And what’s really going to spike your interest is that its’ home is the coasts only known “Yurt”.
The location is just plain gorgeous, backing onto the Ourimbah state forest and offering stunning valley views.
And to add to this location being just a few minutes drive to the M1 Motorway, Ourimbah train station, with easy access to Gosford and Wyong regional centres.
- 5 bedrooms some with built-in robes
- Ensuite off main plus second bathroom
- Timber kitchen with separate dining area
- 9 foot ceiling in some rooms with ornate cornices and timber flooring
- Old French style timber doors to verandah
- External pot belly stove on verandah plus an internal combustion stove in living
- Another feature are the old brick fireplaces located in the lounge room and in one bedroom
- Sweeping views across the valley and bush walking tracks into Ourimbah State forest
- There are multiple clean energy businesses in operation inside the horse stables
- Land Zoned RU1 Primary Production, adjacent to natural rain forest
- Large drive thru horse stable including hay loft and Tack room
- Some partially level paddocks for your horses plus a dam on the higher levels
- And not forgetting the Yurt
Rental Appraisal amount: $560 – $600
Council Rates: $2,946.40 per annum
Water Rates: $189.20 per annum plus usage
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
Ourimbah Public School
|121-123 Pacific Highway Ourimbah NSW 2258||Primary||Government||1.6 km|
Niagara Park Public School
|205 Narara Valley Drive Niagara Park NSW 2250||Primary||Government||4.31 km|
Lisarow Public School
|17-27 Macdonalds Road Lisarow NSW 2250||Primary||Government||4.44 km|
Central Coast Rudolf Steiner School
|10 Catamaran Road Fountaindale NSW 2258||Combined||Non-Government||4.52 km|
Lisarow High School
|4 The Ridgeway Lisarow NSW 2250||Secondary||Government||4.71 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.