This classic 1930’s cottage is packed full of character and would make the perfect place to raise a family. The home has three generous sized bedrooms and open flowing lounge, dining and kitchen areas. There is a sensational back deck, perfect for entertaining and family gatherings.
• Vinyl clad weatherboard home with a tin tile roof
• 3x Bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and a built-in robe in the master
• Spacious lounge room with split system A/C and a fireplace
• Central dining room
• Modern kitchen with a large pantry
• Brand new bathroom
• Back sunroom with additional storage room at one end
• Internal laundry and second toilet
• Large covered entertaining deck
• Single shed with lean-to
• Fully fenced property on a 665 sqm flat block
Located on a corner block with side access to the backyard/shed from Lorne Street. This home is in excellent condition throughout and is a must to inspect. Please call Grant Jupe from Raine & Horne Muswellbrook on 6543 2333 to book and inspection before its to late.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||258|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||62 %|