Property ID: 19785125
Raine&Horne Semaphore is pleased to offer you your opportunity to live a tranquil lifestyle with this Torrens title home providing uninterrupted water views.
This serene setting allows for a home away from home where you can walk out your front gate into the beautiful sand dunes of North Haven.
Providing an accommodating floorplan over two levels with sleeping quarters on the upper level and tiled open plan living on the lower floor.
• 3 bedrooms, master with access to two-way bathroom + private enclosed private balcony with stunning ocean views
• Two-way bathroom with corner spa bath, separate shower & w/c
• Second downstairs W/C
• Light and bright neutral tones
• Tiled open plan living, dining area adjacent the kitchen
• Original kitchen includes dishwasher, gas cooktop + ample cabinetry
• Downstairs living opens up to undercover alfresco entertaining area
• Split system air conditioning
• 1.5kW Solar panels
• Watering system
• Single lock up garage with auto roller door and internal entry
From the property, it’s just a stroll to the Cruising Yacht Club and North Haven Golf Course. Enjoy observing local wildlife in the Gulf, and make the most of the walking and cycling trails in the neighbourhood. Outer Harbor Railway Station is only 1.2km away and a 10 minute walk, providing a fantastic solution for CBD commuting as well as plenty of local eateries, schooling and local amenities.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$398 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|