Presenting a rare opportunity to secure an impressive grand freestanding traditional Victorian Terrace style home in the heart of Petersham.
Said to be built by the Ducros Family itself for their own enjoyment and delight this remarkable 4 bedroom residence retains much of its original grace and grandeur of yesteryear combining an abundance of grand interiors and generous outdoor areas playing host to the most enviable of lifestyles.
Beautifully maintained period features throughout including high ornate ceilings, original picture rails, skirting boards, timber floors and architraves as well as original marble mantles.
Set in a prime and quiet location just steps away from the Petersham local shops, restaurants, Petersham and Lewisham train stations, Marrickville Park and local private and public schools.
• Impressive entry foyer
• Flowing formal lounge and dining area with working fireplaces and stunning original marble mantles
• 4 bedrooms (3 with built-in robes) the main with working fireplace
• Separate dressing room with wardrobes (possible 5th bedroom/study/office)
• 2 full bathrooms – one on each level
• Large eat in kitchen with abundant cupboard space and walk in pantry
• Separate casual rear living or home office area
• Private low maintenance rear yard with landscaped gardens perfect for entertaining and relaxed evening bbq’s
• Sparkling in ground pool with gas heating
• Outdoor covered hidden sitting area
• Spacious cellar/workshop/storage area under the residence with internal access
• 2 car parking spaces including the lock-up garage
• Front and rear porches
• Wraparound balcony adorned with cast iron lacework
• Airconditioning and alarm system
• A 347sqm landholding in a quiet street setting
• A landmark home of traditional grandeur
Co Agent: Stone Inner West
Frederico Fraga-Matos – 0450 100 100
Council rates: $481.45 pq (approx.)
Water rates: $198.89 pq plus usage (approx.)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|