This shop front with three bedroom resident building provides an opportunity for an owner occupier or an astute investor to reap reward from surrounding developments in the growing neighbourhood of St Albans.
Commercial & Residential
• Open, corner located property bringing in natural light
• Situated near Train Station, Shopping Centre and Primary Schools
• Separate access to residential dwelling and commercial property
• Commercial 1 Zone
Commercial: Storage facilities, commercial kitchen, stainless steel kitchen tables, grease trap, two toilets, two entry point of access, air conditioning, ample street parking.
Residential: Three bedrooms with built in wardrobes, one with semi ensuite and shower, fully functioning kitchen, central bathroom with bath and shower facilities, separate toilet, external laundry, spacious light filled dining and living area.
• Rear lane access to double garage
• Three bedrooms with separate lounge, kitchen and bathroom upstairs
• Outdoor terrace/balcony with views
• Positioned in a well serviced area by public transport
• Solar panel
Note: Possibility to receive approx. rental income per annum Residential $18,000 & Commercial $24,000
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||323|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|