A solid brick home with huge potential, just simply add your own finishing touches. This low-set home with living on one level is the perfect place to call home. Private setting in a quiet leafy street, fully fenced 1.6 acres to keep the kids, Grandkids and the dog within view.
This is the perfect home for the garden lover, family looking for extra space and those seeking additional parking for a caravan, motor home and all the toys.
• Master bedroom with built-in robe
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins
• Media room or 4th bedroom
• Generous kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space
• Covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking resort style Pool
• 3 bay Shed and 2 bay Carport
• 6m x 9m additional Workshop
• 5000 gal rainwater tank
• Family living space
• Large family bathroom
• Compact laundry
• Fully fenced
• Ducted Air-conditioning system
• Open fireplace
If you’re looking for something to put your stamp on but don’t have endless funds or time to start renovating from scratch, then this property could be exactly what you have been searching for. Located just 5 minutes drive to the beautiful Lake Macdonald and Noosa Botanical gardens.
The opportunity to live in paradise is yours to create the life that you choose. A must see home that offers so much.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|