Situated in this convenient locale of Mawson Lakes within easy walking distance to the train station and around the corner from the famed cafe Kitchen Smith, where you can enjoy your Sunday morning breakfasts, this is the home you have been looking for!!
- Upon entering through the front door you immediately have the impression of a light, bright, and spacious home with its lofty ceilings and light timber flooring
- Extra large master bedroom complete with ceiling fan, spacious walk in robe, and ensuite bathroom complete with a feature tiling strip
- Bedroom two is also very spacious and has wall shelving
- The main bathroom features with powder entry with skylight, separate 2nd toilet, plus the bath and shower
- Front lounge room/ 2nd living area which could be utilised as a study/office if desired
- Well appointed kitchen with ample cupboard space, island bench with integrated breakfast bar, double sink, and dishwasher
- Open plan living dining area with feature chalk board wall
- Separate laundry with ample bench space
- Dual sliding doors leading to the inviting timber decked outdoor entertaining area, a great place to entertain your friends
- Extra wide double garage with automated roller door plus space on the side for a workbench, motorbike or extra storage space
- Excellent position within Mawson Lakes and more!!
This Is One You Will Not Want To Miss!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||202|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
Mawson Lakes School
|12-28 Garden Terrace Mawson Lakes SA 5095||Primary||Government||0.75 km|
|85 Mawson Lakes Boulevard Mawson Lakes SA 5095||Secondary||Non-Government||1.23 km|
Karrendi Primary School
|LOT 51 Blackie Avenue Parafield Gardens SA 5107||Primary||Government||1.63 km|
Parafield Gardens R-7 School
|17 Shepherdson Road Parafield Gardens SA 5107||Primary||Government||2.03 km|
Parafield Gardens High School
|15 Shepherdson Road Parafield Gardens SA 5107||Secondary||Government||2.19 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.