Delight in the idyllic scenery & lifestyle of this harbourside reserve. Admired for its old world beauty, and envied for its waterfront reserve position, this grand harbourside manor is firmly a part of the picturesque landscape that lines the iconic Cremorne Point Walk.
Elegantly elevated, above the protected haven of Mosman Bay, both levels of the property welcome intimate and tranquil water views that stretch out into the main harbour and over to the Eastern Suburbs. Recently rejuvenated with style and finesse new life has been injected into the lofty interiors with fresh paint, restored timber floors and sophisticated fixtures.
Watch the daily parade of ferries from Musgrave Street Wharf into Circular Quay – only 300m to Cremorne Point Ferry Terminal for a rapid city commute, close to buses.
- Connecting living and dining rooms encased in a traditional harbourside verandah
- Custom sunroom wrapped in bi-fold windows with built-in lounges to enjoy the outlook
- Older style kitchen equipped with gas Miele cooking and a Bosch dishwasher
- High ceilings, ceiling fans, leadlights, ceiling roses, period fireplaces, French doors, timber fretwork / panelling
- Manicured lawns and gardens upon the Cremorne Point Walk
- In-ground pool with private BBQ courtyard
- Under-house storage/cellar
- Guest room or office with private entr
- Separate lock-up garage and carport, secure forecourt garden and drying area
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$1,950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$710 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|