Looking for a home that oozes with contemporary design throughout and within close proximity to facilities?
This stylish home will not disappoint with a flowing floor plan, wood grain tiles in the open plan living area, beautiful plush carpet in all 4 bedrooms plus rumpus room. There is wall to floor crisp white and sandstone tone tiles in the two modern bathrooms.
Property Features Include:
- Quality, spacious, well-equipped and deliberately planned kitchen that has stone counter tops, double fridge space, 900mm free standing cook top and oven; the perfect hub to be creative and entertain or gather with family.
- Delight in the open plan living room with built in fireplace and access to the large under cover entertainment area.
- Separate rumpus room with cupboards, could be used an another bedroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
- 3 other generous size bedrooms all with built -in robes and stylish remote-control fans
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Laundry with under bench cupboards
- Internal garage access
- Garden Shed
- Approximately 450m to Kepnock corner store and 500m Kepnock State High School.
- 840m2 allotment, fully fenced back yard and easement free to add a pool or shed.
- The gorgeous rendered home was modernised less than 3 years ago including a new colorbond roof
At a Glance:
Land size: 840 m2
Lounges/living areas: 2
Ceiling fans: Yes, throughout
Fire Place: Yes
Security screens: Yes, throughout on doors and windows
Hot water system: Electric
Outdoor areas: Large under cover entertainment area
Car accommodation: Single lock up garage
Garden Shed: x1
Termite barrier: Yes
Rates: $1,750 per half year (approx.)
Safety switch: Yes
Smoke alarms: Yes
Agent: Joshua Rub and Violette Sinclair
Phone: 0411 694 728
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$220 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
Kepnock State High School
|Kepnock Road Kepnock QLD 4670||Secondary||Government||0.27 km|
St John's Lutheran Primary School
|30A George Street Bundaberg South QLD 4670||Primary||Non-Government||1.36 km|
Bundaberg East State School
|33 Scotland Street Bundaberg East QLD 4670||Primary||Government||1.38 km|
Bundaberg South State School
|Walla Street Bundaberg South QLD 4670||Primary||Government||1.46 km|
Walkervale State School
|46a Hurst Street Walkervale QLD 4670||Primary||Government||1.97 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.