Property ID: 19815002
Built in 1905, this sweet single fronted character maisonette is situated in the perfect location between the infamous Semaphore Beach and historical Port River.
This is a great opportunity to enter todays property market whether you are looking to add to your investment portfolio or for your first home.
Property features include;
- 2 bedrooms, bed 1 with fireplace and bed 2 with built-in robe, ceiling fan and heater
- Neat & tidy kitchen with original feature stove
- Split system air conditioning + gas heating in lounge
- Upgraded bathroom has bath with overhead shower and W.C
- Charming hallway with high ceilings and feature arch way
- Timber flooring throughout
- Undercover alfresco entertaining
- Low maintenance rear yard with lawned area & garden shed
- Recent upgrades include painting throughout, new roof & guttering and re-wiring
Take advantage of this coastal suburb this summer just a short stroll to Semaphore Road and foreshore, plus all local eateries, public transport options including Glanville Railway Station which is just a 5-minute walk away.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|