Birdlife and nature are part of this tranquil lifestyle. Positioned amongst the trees in beautiful Avoca Beach, this split-level, open plan home offers peace & harmony.
• Light-filled open plan living & dining areas
• Slow combustion feature fireplace
• Modern kitchen with gas & electric cooking & dishwasher
• Master bedroom is on the top level with built-in robe & modern ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 also have built-in robes with bed 4 generous in size
• Main bathroom is modern with separate shower & bath
• Front entertaining deck & landscaped rear gardens, including a lovely cabana
• Double carport with plenty of storage
This private home is situated walking distance to the school, beautiful Avoca Beach, local shops and cafes as well as the much loved Avoca Beach Theatre.
Need help with your finance?
Learn more about Avoca Beach
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||85|
|Median Rental Price||$613 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$473 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
26 Carolina Park Road, Avoca Beach,
New South Wales, 2251